FCML is open to the public with limited capacity, services, and hours. Curbside service is still available.
Monday-Friday 11:00 AM-5:00 PM
• Patrons over the age of 6 are required to wear a mask when entering the library. If you are unable to wear a mask, we will assist you via curbside service.
• The number of people allowed in the library will be limited to 10. A family of four counts as four people. Children should be accompanied by an adult.
• Patrons are asked to choose their materials in a timely manner. It is recommended that each patron spend no more than 30 minutes in the library.
• Four computers will be available for public use in 30-minute sessions for essential tasks (school work, unemployment claims, etc).
• All meeting/study rooms, lounge/reading areas, and children’s play areas are closed.
• Proper social distancing should be practiced.
FCML IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC